Duties of the Secretariat
- Safekeeping official seals of this Board and managing offices, documents, and properties.
- Managing finances, construction and repair, procurement, and other general affairs.
- Providing administrative support for affairs related to the Board meetings.
- Providing opinions on the legal system.
- Managing information system and its security.
- Managing communications with Legislature as well as media reception and public relations affairs.
- Managing support workers (technicians and drivers included).
- Managing affairs not attended to by any other sectors or offices.
Last updated 2019-08-23
Count Views 560次