Duties of the Research and Engineering Division
- Interpreting and analyzing data retrieved from transportation data recorders, compiling information, and creating animated simulations.
- Performing precision measurement at transportation occurrence sites, collecting the wreckages, and identifying and analyzing evidences.
- Performing engineering analyses and simulations of transportation occurrences.
- Researching and developing engineering techniques for transportation occurrence investigation.
- Executing projects commissioned by relevant domestic and international agencies or institutions.
- Commissioning relevant domestic and international agencies or institutions to promote and manage projects.
- Coordinating with and contacting domestic and international engineering technology organizations.
- Addressing other engineering technical support affairs related to occurrence investigation.
Last updated 2019-08-23
Count Views 659次