Duties of the Highway Occurrence Investigation Division
- Planning and executing investigations for major highway occurrences.
- Processing occurrence notifications, conducting investigation and analysis, as well as identifying causes for a major highway occurrence.
- Proposing investigation reports and recommendations for improving highway safety.
- Managing the progress and human resources for all major highway occurrences investigations.
- Collecting, managing and studying investigations evidences related to a major highway occurrence.
- Planning and executing the professional development of major highway occurrences investigators as well as reviewing their performance.
- Contacting and coordinating with domestic and international organizations responsible for investigating highway occurrences.
- Drafting and amending legal regulations governing highway occurrence investigations and proposing explanations for regulations.
- Addressing other items related to the investigation of major highway occurrences.
Last updated 2019-08-23
Count Views 814次